Seeking employment within a challenging and dynamic environment, with growth opportunities and a setting where I am able to unleash my skill set and immediately become an asset to the company.
• Visit client-sites at big-box retailers to understand the functional and business requirements and convert these into a custom software solution.
• Research various technologies to help develop a custom-monitoring big data platform for the company.
• Provide support and guidance to developers on the team to help with any issues that arise as the platform is developed.
• Develop websites and applications for the life-insurance company to help market and promote their products.
• Manage the database through custom lead-generation tools for the marketers in the office.
• Serve as the company’s IT Support when needed.
• Created a server infrastructure to support local and cloud backup for all machines in the office network.
• Stay current and up-to-date with current technologies and implement them for new and existing clients.
• Help develop websites and applications by understanding the client’s needs and requirements.
• Programed and implemented various events and traditions for a body of 35,000 students on campus.
• Created new traditions on campus to help promote university spirit by engaging new and existing students on campus.
• Organized weekly meetings with a committee to discuss and brainstorm ideas that made campus traditions improve with every year.
National Co-ed Service Fraternity
National Service and Social Fraternity.
Campus Event Planning Group
Various volunteer projects including Super Service Saturday and The Big Event.
Construct sets for theatre shows and head light technician.
Member of Team