Seeking employment within a challenging and dynamic environment with growth opportunities and the ability to unleash my skill set and immediately become and asset to the company.
• Full Stack Engineer with involvement on a custom big-data platform to monitor Sterling OMS.
• All levels of development including back-end to front-end.
• Develop websites and applications for various Life Insurance products.
• IT Support for any computer related issues around the office.
• Program and implement various events and traditions for the body of 35,000 students.
• Run weekly committee meetings to discuss events coming up relating to traditions.
• Develop, manage and update the online catalog website with new products.
• Help businesses in the area with websites or applications to help solve their operating needs.
• Work with clients to understand the need, and help create a solution to deliver a product.
National Co-ed Service Fraternity
National Service and Social Fraternity.
Campus Event Planning Group
Various volunteer projects including Super Service Saturday and The Big Event.
Construct sets for theatre shows and head light technician.
Member of Team